These high cut mud boots are made of Air-Tech ventilated neoprene for maximum breathability. Their anatomical shape provides superior comfort for your horse while supporting the canon bone and soft tissue. Fatigue is reduced in the tendons, fetlock, ligaments and jockstraps. The boots cover the entire lower leg and pastern, making them an excellent preventive measure against mud fever and chills. They are suitable for year-round use in the paddock. Can be used for both front and back legs.
Layers of fabric work together to ensure even air circulation and manage heat removal. Excellent stretch and recovery properties allow the boot to mold and retain its shape without inhibiting the horse's natural movement.
The quilted jersey exterior and lining are moisture wicking, highly breathable, quick drying and soft to the touch. The perforated neoprene allows leg heat to escape and cool air to enter the boot and circulate through the leg. It also does not retain water.
Your Turnout / Mud Fever boots have been carefully hand-packed in a reusable zippered storage bag to keep your tack in order when not in use and for easy transport.
Check out our line of high quality, durable horse rugs for total lane protection.
- Optimal protection against mud fever
- Highly breathable, specialized Air-Tech fabric
- Comfortable, contoured fit
- Shaped around the fetlock
- Lightweight and durable design
- Maximum airflow and breathability
- Year-round protection
- Extra strong and flexible straps
- Maximum comfort
- Use for up to 12 hours straight
- We recommend that you change or refresh your protective boots every 12 hours to avoid chafing and sores.
- Can be used on the front and back legs
- Sold in pairs
- Your mud fever boots come in a reusable zippered storage bag.
First, remove dried hair and sweat with a brush. Then, make sure all fasteners are closed and machine wash at 30º using a non-organic liquid. We recommend washing the boots in our "horse boot wash bag". Dry naturally away from any direct heat source.